We recently created a visualization of how Amadeus Code creates melodies for the Ars Electronica exhibition.
How Amadeus Code creates a melody
- Antiphonare = the cell containing DNA information of music.
- One of them is chosen.
- Melody is generated for each section.
- Lick = a melody defined as a morpheme. They are stored in the barrels for each section.
- An infinite search starts from one lick.
- Perform depth-first search and solve multidimensional equations.
- Choose licks after the process of solving the formula, and finally connect them with a single line.
- Combine the melodies generated in each section into one.
- Combine with harmony and rhythm.
- A song just for you is completed.
Check out the latest updated Amadeus Code in the app store.